If you are organizing a yoga trip for family, friends, or colleagues, consider a custom retreat with Kim McNeil. During your retreat, you’ll learn real-life yoga therapy techniques to help you improve your physical and mental well-being. You’ll leave with a better understanding of how you can use yoga in your daily life. Finally, you’ll have the chance to explore the area you’re visiting so you can enjoy a true vacation and come away with memories that will last a lifetime.
Your custom retreat can include:
- Yoga therapy classes on yoga fundamentals, self-myofascial release, restorative yoga, nerve flossing, mindfulness strength development, and core and pelvic floor exploration
- Meditation and breath work sessions to teach you techniques to manage stress and anxiety
- Private or semi-private yoga therapy sessions, time-permitting
- Mini-workshops on the local culture
- Custom outings and excursions including a hike or walk to nearby landmarks
On the retreat, I was glad to become the yogi I always wished I could be. Waking up early and doing yoga first thing each morning. Oh, and surfing was pretty good, too! What was nice is that Kim planned our daily (sessions) around the surfing lesson. While surfing is a full-body workout (trust me, you’ll be sore for days!), it’s particularly tiring on your arms and shoulders. Kim’s restorative yoga sessions helped our shoulders recover. Kate, Boston, MA