Invest in yourself with a retreat in the Alberta Foothills. Kim will be hosting guests again in 2015 at her 6th Annual R&R Weekend Yoga Retreat, one of the most popular, longest-running yoga retreats in Alberta. You will be well taken care of with a weekend of yoga, meditation, laughter (mostly at Kim), and delicious food.
Your retreat includes:
- Two nights at the beautiful Diamond Willow Artisan Retreat in Turner Valley, Alberta
- Four all-levels yoga, meditation, breathwork, and mindset classes
- Cooking class with Red Seal Chef Mish Lee Hobbs
- Wine tour (optional) at Spirit Hills Winery
- Meals and refreshments throughout the weekend (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Saturday; Breakfast and Brunch Sunday)
- Access to the venue’s amenities and surrounding activities including outdoor hot tub
- Nature walks around the property
- Optional onsite massage and reflexology (Must be booked 2 weeks prior to the retreat. Price: $90 each)
Download the retreat itinerary here
- Single occupancy, Queen bed and 3-piece ensuite - SOLD OUT
- Double occupancy, Twin beds with 3-piece ensuite
- Quad occupancy, Twin beds with fire place, private sitting area, and 4-piece ensuite with soaker tub
- May 1-3, 2015 – SOLD OUT
- NEW weekend added: May 8-10, 2015
Reserve your spot today with a $400 deposit payable via e-transfer to email@example.com or PayPal*.
*All prices in Canadian dollars. GST is 5% (not included). Prices include Tourism Levy Tax (4%). There is an additional service fee $20 added to deposits paid by PayPal. Alcoholic beverages, massage, and reflexology not included.
Download the ‘Weekend Yoga Retreat’ registration form and waiver here