Invest in yourself with a retreat in the Alberta Foothills. Kim will be hosting guests again in 2015 at her 6th Annual R&R Weekend Yoga Retreat, one of the most popular, longest-running yoga retreats in Alberta. You will be well taken care of with a weekend of yoga, meditation, laughter (mostly at Kim), and delicious food.
Your retreat includes:
- Two nights at the luxurious Diamond Willow Artisan Retreat in Turner Valley, Alberta
- Four yoga, meditation, and mindset classes suitable for all levels
- Cooking class with Red Seal Chef Mish Lee Hobbs
- Meals and refreshments throughout the weekend (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Saturday; Breakfast and Brunch Sunday)
- Access to the venue’s amenities and surrounding activities, including outdoor hot tub
- Nature walks or snowshoeing during the winter months (five pairs of snowshoes available to rent)
- Optional onsite massage and reflexology (must be booked prior to the retreat, for an additional $90)
Download the retreat itinerary here
- Single occupancy, Queen bed and 3-piece ensuite
- Double occupancy, Twin beds with 3-piece ensuite
- Quad occupancy, Twin beds with fire place, private sitting area, and 4-piece ensuite with soaker tub
- February 6-8, 2015
*All prices in Canadian dollars. GST is 5% (not included). Prices include Tourism Levy Tax (4%). Alcoholic beverages, massage, and reflexology not included.
Reserve your spot today with a $400 deposit payable via e-transfer to email@example.com or PayPal.
Download the retreat registration form and waiver here