Invest in yourself with a soulful Greece retreat
May 14-20, 2018
Nestled in the stunning turquoise waters of the Aegean Sea, join us on the beautiful Greek island of Hydra for a week of yoga and meditation. The retreat is set against the stunning backdrop of historic white-washed homes decorated with bougainvillea flowers and a port mixed with luxurious yachts and fishing boats. Recharge your soul by stepping back in time; what makes this magical island so special is that motorized vehicles aren’t allowed. Transportation is by foot – or by donkey! – so the noise of the 21st century will be left behind. Hydra is sure to enchant you.
Meditation and yoga classes are offered daily and can be attended at your leisure. In your free time, relax by the villa’s beautiful pool while basking in the spring calms of the Mediterranean. Or, get lost wandering the ancient and winding footpaths of the town while enjoying the sounds of the water lapping by the shore. Hydra is full of secluded places to find peace. Leonard Cohen himself, who called this place home, wandered these very paths many times. We understand that this is your very special time set aside just for you, so we want you to take advantage of this stunning setting to restore and relax.
Our accommodations are in a gorgeous former sponge factory that dates from 1860. Lovingly restored, it is now one of the most charming small hotels in Greece. Rich in history, each room is unique and luxurious. The Bratsera Hotel is a two minute walk from the bustling port and is surrounded by cafes, traditional Greek tavernas, boutiques and fascinating galleries.
This is sure to be an unforgettable yoga holiday!
- 7 days, 6 nights at the gorgeous Bratsera Hotel on the Greek island of Hydra.
- Daily yoga and meditation classes with expert yoga instructors Joann Kalantzis and myself, Kim McNeil.
- Optional breathwork (pranayama) class.
- Evening mini workshops on Greek culture and cuisine including wine and olive oil tastings.
- Optional activities including a group hike to a monastery, walking meditation, and afternoon beach break.
- Daily gourmet breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinners with the group.
- A private yoga therapy session.
Download the retreat itinerary here.
Single Superior Suite: $3300 + GST – SOLD OUT
Single Occupancy: $2300 + GST
Double Occupancy: $1800 + GST
Triple Occupancy: $1600 + GST
Secure your spot with a $900** non-refundable deposit payable either by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the PayPal* button on this page. Please complete the following registration form and waiver and return it to email@example.com.
Download the registration form and waiver here.
If you have questions about the retreat please email us:
**A $27 service fee applies to all deposits and balance payments paid for using PayPal. PayPal payments do not require a PayPal account.
US guests: Subject to daily exchange rate changes. Check Daily Exchange Rates.
Canadian pricing does not include GST (5%). Prices do include all other taxes. Alcoholic beverages not included.
Additional Travel Costs and Information:
- Return flights to Athens, Greece.
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation from Athens Airport to the Water Port, and transport from the Water Port on ferry to the Island of Hydra. We will give you all details at time of booking.
- Your passport requires at least 6 months validity to travel overseas.
- Suitable for all levels of yoga from beginner to advanced.